Don't be fooled by nonelectrically approved rope lights.
Our LED Neon lights are cETL certified and come with a 1-year limited warranty.
Has hundreds of applications for home or business and is safe for indoor and outdoor use.
Our LED Neon Strip Light is the ultimate solution to replacing traditional glass neon tubing. It consumes less power (up to 80% less) and is much more flexible and easy to work with. Use our neon strip light is a great choice for creating signage, accent lighting, or attracting attention to your bar or restaurant. Our LED Neon strip light is weatherproof so it can be used indoors or outdoors as long as all connections are properly sealed.
120-volt Neon LED strip lights come wrapped in 150-foot spools and can be cut in 19.5 inches intervals so you can fully customize your lighting project, whether it is accent lighting, creating signage, or bringing life into dull areas in your house.
Each Spool Includes:
- (1) Standard 2 Foot Power Cord (Pre-installed)
- (1) Plastic End Cap (Pre-installed)
- Color: Green
- 120V AC
- Lifetime:50,000 hours
- Power Consumption: 24 watts per meter
- Cutting Intervals:19.5 Inches
- Temperature Rating:-60°F - 130°F
- Dimmable: Yes (with LED compatible dimmer)
- Light Output: Directional
- LED Spacing:0.2"
- Max Run Length: 150’ Feet (48m)
- IP65 (IP44 after any cuts or modifications)
- 120 LEDs / meter
- 25 Lumens per LED
- 3000 Lumens Per meter
- Size: 10mm (base) x 16mm (height)
- SMD 2835
Warning: Do not submerge in water or in any damp areas, avoid human contact with the product. Do not plug in the unit while still in the roll. When using the unit outside use a GFCI outlet.